Embodied Systemic Counselling
Wie ich dir begegnen möchte
Ich möchte dich lieben, ohne dich einzuengen.
Ich möchte dich wertschätzen, ohne dich zu bewerten.
Ich möchte dich ernst nehmen, ohne dich auf etwas festzulegen.
Ich möchte zu dir kommen, ohne mich dir aufzudrängen.
Ich möchte dich einladen, ohne Forderungen an dich zu stellen.
Ich möchte dir etwas schenken, ohne Erwartungen daran zu knüpfen.
Ich möchte von dir Abschied nehmen, ohne Wesentliches versäumt zu haben.
Ich möchte dir meine Gefühle mitteilen und dich nicht für sie verantwortlich machen.
Ich möchte dich informieren, ohne dich zu belehren.
Ich möchte dir helfen, ohne dich zu beleidigen.
Ich möchte mich um dich kümmern, ohne dich ändern zu wollen.
Ich möchte mich an dir freuen – so wie du bist.
Wenn ich von dir das Gleiche bekommen kann, und dir das geben kann,
dann können wir uns wirklich begegnen und uns gegenseitig bereichern.
In systemic counselling and therapy sessions, I offer to accompany an individual, taking into consideration their unique surrounding. The context can be: family of origin, partnership, chosen family, living context, work context, society, friendship, etc.
The idea behind the approach is to consider dynamics, conflicts and situations in a context-related, benevolent and solution-oriented manner and to find possible connections in them and to transform them through this multilayered perspective. This differs greatly from the linear view of humans and is based on a humanistic world-view, which assumes that human beings are social and interested in connection and responsibility. They are also oriented towards growth and liveliness, want to be loved, heard and seen and are equally ready to give the same.
This ideal is usually shaken by experience and people learn behaviours that serve as protection but which are usually not very beneficial on an interpersonal level.
In a system which can influence us positively or negatively and which evokes actions and reactions, we act daily and sometimes in such a way that we don’t feel well with it. Well-established behaviour and action patterns as well as beliefs have their origin and can be transformed.
Through the use of various methods (e.g. imagination exercises, picture cards, board, symbol or chair configurations) situations, responsibilities or people can be set up or viewed in a complex manner. Genogram work can also be part of the work. I include power relations / social structures in my approach.
- In the sessions we work out strategies and solutions together, in such a way that feelings can be recognized. We will pay attention to impulses and inspirations, resources and points of strength, so that by recognizing them a transformation in action can be started.
- I support and accompany before / during / after crisis, conflict, change and stress situations – body-oriented, emotion-focused, solution-oriented, trauma-informed, efficient and transformative through creating a space based on trust, which allows for various perspectives on an individual and include social positions such as marginalizations.
- In-depth process support
– on the topics of relationships, sexuality, body, identity
– in phases of change in life through birth, death, migration
– in transitional phases such as transition, pregnancy, menopause, surgery
- In 60 to 90-minute systemic therapy sessions, I support individuals, couples, families (focus on non-normative families such as rainbow families, adoptive families, blended families, etc.), teams, roommates – on the way to new solutions and options for action for themselves and with one another.